}

Sunday 20 January 2013

Swedish House Mafia One Last Tour.

ONE HELL OF A NIGHT.


That's Atiqah's colleague and it didn't take long before we got acquainted really fast. I guess when you're out to party and have fun, anything is possible. Sarah's from New Zealand but have been staying in Singapore for the past 9 years. Extremely cool chick and super multi racial. She's studying in Singapore Sports School and she has more malay friends than Atiqah ever had in her whole life! Hahaha.

  
Of course before the party started, we had our tummy filled with KFC goodness!


No offense, but we almost fell asleep when DJ Aldrin was spinning. I kinda pity him though. Everyone's anticipating for SHM and therefore, can't be bothered much with him. 


 I'm feeling extra stupid and sad because I barely capture anyyyyy thing on stage because 1) I was standing right behind tall and buffed up guys. 2) When you stand right infront, yes, we were right behind the poles/bars. You can't exactly see much. If you get what I mean la. 3) I'm short. Period.

But one thing I'll NEVER forget was how awesome the whole set was. The lazer lights, fireworks, graphics and ALL that happened, was just.. Pure awesome. Sorry if I'm lacking out of vocab here. Haha.


Gotta love this shot and thanks to who? Me! Muahaha. Love my G12!


Again, made new friends. Okay la technically, we already know each other. Hahaha all in RP. Always opposite class kinda thing. Lol. I can't emphasize on how small SG is. Btw, that's Germaine and Victor!



Stupid bloody pimple.



 Couldn't and wouldn't ask for a better company. These 2 girls were filled with energy and that's great! I hate partying with lamp posts. Hahaha.


Yupp, my sister went too and she called up after the whole thing to share a cab together! 


TILL THEN, LONG LIVE SHM (PICTURE BELOW TAKEN WITH MY IPHONE 4S)!

No comments:

Post a Comment