}

Friday 11 January 2013

Badoque x Viking's.

 Zie kindly came to pick the birthday girls up and off from the west to the east. Can't believe that Badoque is situated at Bedok and not somewhere in town. Haha. Would be convenient if that's so but.. I don't mind traveling if the food's good and surprisingly, it didn't disappoint! Thank god!


One hell of a good dinner, mine especially. It was their specialty of the day, Beef Ribs ++ 
Half of my girls choose the pasta and I can't say much because 1) I only tried a spoonful. (Hey! Trying out 6 others' food + a spoonful each, can be quite alot k. Hahaha.) 2) It's been so long.. I forgot how it tasted like! Haha. Unfortunately, not all was good. Suefee's Steak was horrible. It was so damn tough that she barely had any but I/we don't think we can say much for the price. I mean.. How can a $20 steak be done well right? Idk, really don't. That aside, pleaseeee try the Beef Ribs! It was really tender, "melt-in-the-mouth" HAHA I mcm faham give description but yeah, it's GOOD.  + the spices were perfect!


Hahaha what will I do without them all..


 Many thanks to Zie for being really nice to snap alot of random photos because fyi, my other girlfriends pretty much had a heavy ass! Hahaha they aren't those to capture the moments kind.


My first time at Viking's and it was such a waste that it was their last day before they have to close. Wished I could patron the cafe because the place seems quite chillax + try out the coffee.. Anyway that night, they had a few performances and free flow of food/drinks. Not forgetting, they were auctioning out the items in the cafe as well. Pretty need idea to raise $$$$ huh? (Y)


 I'm super loving my Ted Baker bag in RED. I wore it out once to the NYE's sleepover party but I'm not sure when else I'll bring it out because it's pretty hugeee. Hehehe. Perfect for picnic though! Speaking of which, it's been a while since we last had potluck and sat under the clear blue sky. As far as I can remember, last was 4 years ago? At ECP! Hahaha that shit was cray.

No comments:

Post a Comment