}

Sunday 6 January 2013

Not in order.

As days goes by, I'm getting lazier to update this space. I see no point because mostly can be found in either my Twitter and Instagram. In fact, I'm trying to work out the codes to have my Instags at the top of the blog so there will always be updated infos +++ But again, who's here? Zzz.


Short dinner with Aini and she got me that as a belated 22nd gift and I'm loving it!


Spent a bomb in Sephora and Royce for Chistmas gifts for the colleagues!



Met the STC babes on 2 separate occasions for dinner and 2012 was memorable because we met twice and not our usual once a year reunion dinner! Hahaha. 


Impromptu lunch at Tong Seng for Fried Fish Soup and later at Starbucks for my Cocoa Cappuccino!



I may have went to bed with a smile on my face, especially with the new long sleeve pyjamas from La Senza that's btw not only are they leopard prints but they are also freaking softttt, I woke up feeling extremely lonely. But I ain't gonna dwell on that because I'm sick and tired of feeling that way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment