}

Sunday 27 January 2013

Ungu, Terbaik Untukmu.

Yeah sure as hell that it's been a while since I last updated but I've really lost all drive to continue to do so. But nonetheless, I can't afford to allow the blog to be stale. And ps; I have quite alot of things that I'd like to rant out but shall do it on a separate post because for now, it's to show my love for the latest concert I went to. 

First and foremost, I'm a lil pissed for being too honest because then I wasn't able to get good shots of my favourite artist. I really shouldn't have surrendered G12 and have it locked in one of the lockers at Esplanade. To come to think of it, it was such a serious waste and the only thing that can comfort me is the memories that I had and will have for the rest of my life, unless I have dementia or something.


Met Nurul first and later Zaimah (poor girl was too rushing straight from work).


 What girls do best. Time check: 11pm++ Place: Fullerton Hotel.


Fullerton's one the few hotels I've yet to stay in. Hopefully when I do, I'll bring mom along! She's been wanting to go there for the longest period of time. Oh well, kalau ade rezeki, we will! :)


 Ended the night with a small treat for the girls! Nothing can go wrong with supper at Lau Pa Sat. Especially the usual orders like Seafood Tom Yum, Beef and Chicken Satay, Fried Baby Squid, Grilled Prawns and Sambal Stingray!

I hope me and family would be able to find the time to dine out together instead of the usual home cooked food aka mom's cooking. Not that it's bad, in fact mom's cooking is da best in the world! But it'll be a nice treat for all and atleast I can strike off one from my to-do-with-bonus-list! xx

Before I end this post,


All of you need to know that I'm madly in love with Pasha because
  1. He's extremely good looking-cute on stage.
  2. Hell yeah funny and was able to work the audience in singing together with him.
  3. He wasn't "selfish" and got the rest of his team members to sing a few songs. And by the end of the show, all of them sang atleast, 1 song!

Ps: I kept going  "Omg he's so cute" through out the 2 hour show and I don't care if my girlfriends complained (though they didn't!) and I honestly, thank god they didn't. Hahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment