}

Tuesday 29 January 2013

Hit X if you don't like whiny people.

I can't stand how I always miss the 0745 buses. I can either take 947, which goes straight to the interchange or take 187/985 and alight at the busstop opposite before climbing the overhead bridge (that's prolly th eonly exercise I've done for the past 1 month +). Therefore a total of 3 buses all gone and I have to wait for another 10 mins for the next set to come along. ZZZ.

 Trains are a bitch and it's a norm to miss one before you're able to get on another. It also doesn't help when some choose to not freaking shower in the morning. Oh please cut that bull about "I showered last night and slept in an aircon room = I don't perspire and am not dirty". F U k. Never bathe in the morning means never bathe. Disgusting assholes.

And the minute when I reach Kent Ridge, situation worsen. Especially when the semester break ends which automatically means more students and that results in crowded 'A' bus (internal campus shuttle bus)! At times, I couldn't fit into 2 buses and therefore, late for work. Damn right I'm pissed for taking close to an hour fifteen instead of 45mins max just to get from home (bbatok) to work (university hall).

It just doesn't end there.. I do all that every Monday to Friday, twice a day. FML.

No comments:

Post a Comment