}

Sunday 27 January 2013

One at 5pm.

If you've been living under the rocks (haha), I've started my part-time degree in UniSIM and the course that I'm taking is Facilities and Events Management. Ps; I really hope people would stop asking me what I'm majoring in because I feel like as if I've talked about this 1001 time and I'm sick/tired of it. :(

Taking 3 modules for the first semester because I'm afraid to overload myself, especially when work can be abit too much at times. In fact, with the upcoming NUS Open Day and University Awards, I've been clocking in extra hours and as much as I'll be earning a lil more, it's definitely taking a toll on my small brain and pathetic body. I do wish I get a lil skinnier or something. Heheh.

It's been close to a month since I last ran and I feel extra flabby. My arms are getting chunkier and so are my thighs. Oh wells, I maybe I'm just being plain paranoid right now. Ps; Stupid menses is otw pretty soon. And how I'd know? Craving for standard things such as bubble teas, sushi platter, peanut rice balls. Soon, my back is going to hurt and then... Tadah! Bloody hell blood I hate you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment