}

Wednesday 30 January 2013

Melancholy.


I didn’t know it’s going to be this tough, I really don’t.

Submission of my first core module is due in exactly 9 days. I’ve yet to really start on it and it’s scaring me. Sure you may say that procrastination is at its best and  without a doubt I know that it’ll bring me nowhere if I were to continue doing so. Haiz I just feel so tired when the clock strikes 6 and worse at 8 (the time when I usually am done with my bathe and dinner).

And as I typed all this out, I’m feeling all lemau aka weak and breathless. This whole feeling just sucks and I hope it’ll go away soon. I should perhaps listen to mom and eat some kind of vitamins. But I hate doing so. I feel like normal meals which I don’t skip at all, is sufficient enough. Okay, I hardly have any breakfast but my lunch and dinner is always carbo and fibre loaded which I think it's good enough. Keyword: think.

I hope this stupid feeling will go away once my period comes. Ps; I am always emo-ing a week before THE week happens. Sucks to be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment