}

Thursday 4 December 2014

A little too late for an update.

I've been feeling so lucky and blessed with all that has been happening in my life right now. I can never thank god enough for all the love, happiness, health and a little bit of wealth that He had showered me with. There are so many things I'd like to share but I don't have the photos in hand but I will and shall do it full force when I get a chance to do so. Would loveeee to keep things going and not just have a stale platform.

Yeah yeah I know... I've said that many times but I no longer want to procrastinate anymore. Shall not care if people read, it's mainly for myself to document the things that happens to me daily/weekly? One thing that I'd like to do is to update at the very least every 4 days starting in 2015 onwards. Probably begin with a reflection on my next post as November 30 just passed. I gotta have things written down on what I've achieved and what more I should be achieving after turning 24. Omggg I feel like I'm underachieved things but at the same time, I feel that I'm on the right track? Keyword: think. After all, there's nothing to rush right? I have many many more years ahead of me. In sha allah!

Ps: My sayang bought me a GoPro Hero 4 as a birthday gift and I had it opened 2 days before the official midnight. Hell, I even read his extremely touching yet funny birthday letter way before I was supposed to! Anywayyyy, I'm still getting the hang of it........ AND I CANNOT WAIT TO LEARN/EXPLORE/TAKE GOOD ANGLES OF EVERYTHING. ESPECIALLY PHOTOS OF MYSELF. HAHAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment