}

Sunday 28 December 2014

Troubled complexion.

I am having quite a number of outbreak at the wrong timing, ever. Countdown for the NYE (where I'll be seeing a lot of people and erm.. My sayang?) and Renny's big day (where I'll be having a proper MUA to do face and hair for myself and the rest of the bridesmaid + working/seeing/knowing a lot more people). So so stressful to be prone to whiteheads and pimples though at the same time, I feel like I should give up altogether? Coz-I-da-malas.

No change to my skincare or makeup routine, therefore, I feel that it might be the Skin Magic Tea that's working it's "magic"? Purging and all that stuff. Anyhoo, I'm determined to just continue drinking the tea daily and we shall see.. After all, it's been only 2 weeks and I prolly should give it another 3 weeks or so. Idk la, I'll just drink till I'm done with the whole packet. Hahaha.

Just yesterday I managed to set an appointment for a facial and so far, most of the annoying whiteheads, black heads are out zzzzzz. I despise those tiny bumps. And I shall remember to clarisonic my face every other day before I head to bed too.+ double cleansing and regular masking no matter how ridiculously sleepy I can be. :(

Haizzzz if only I'm one of those girls who can just wash their face with water and be freaking flawless. Unfortunately, I.AM.NOT. Booooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment