}

Wednesday 17 December 2014

“Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground.”


So.. My favourite top of the month is as above and I can't freaking remember where it was from because I got it months ago and it was packed along with all those tops I bought online but never got to wear! I know.. -_- I love that vibrant bright green skirt as the material is awesome despite the length. Yeah supposed to have it altered, again, but I'm too lazy and $10-$15 just to make it 4 inch shorter? That would be a total of $80+ for 1 skirt. A bit too much don't you think so? Sure I can always alter it myself (i usually do it for my basics) but it's tough when it comes to stretchy fabric and no way am I ruining a pair of beautiful Miss Selfridge's. Till then lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment