}

Monday 22 December 2014

Thoughts and gifts.


I unwrapped my gift from my sayang earlier than I was supposed to. As much as I guessed it right when I was in the ferry to Batam, I could only tahan till a few hours before it strike midnight. He did checked/asked me how I feel about owning a GoPro and I told him that it was pretty cool to own one but at the same time, it's too expensive and I don't know how often I'm going to do "extreme" sports. I fear for not making full use of it and I thought he'd just get the not so latest edition because Hero 4 is erm.. Expensive? But guess what, dude went ahead with it! And it didn't stop there, additional 2 Pandora charms was added! Still smiling whenever I see the 'My Princess' tiara charm because ... Unfortunately, the "pet name" he gives me is Kedondong. HAHAHA. So when he says, "You'll always be my princess" cracks me up. Haiz sayang ooo sayang why the hell are you so funny la? This reminds me of the birthday letter he made for me. Freaking A for effort!!! Every single word, was like a reflection of him and us. Sweetest and bestest man I've had in my entire life like-omg. Anyway, I've planned that the bracelet he got for me would basically signify us and it'd be filled with all sorts of charm such as our initials, our favourite hobbies, his favourite color and we'll build it along the way. Ps: It's gonna be an all emerald green theme with occasional white and silver glittery charms. :)


My dearest sister Shahidah bought my gift (FitFlop - The Skinny) like a week before my birthday and she consulted me on the size, colour and pattern before she purchased at TANGS. I can be pretty cerewet if you'd like to know and believe it or not but she got duped into a fake website when she first made purchase for it online. I swear it was hilarious because she had to call POSB to enquire etc and was on a panic mode in the kitchen while I was doing the dishes hahahaha. Thank you for the effort you've put in babe, I know you're pretty much new to major online shopping! Hehehe now I got something to wear on an everyday/weekly basis as my Steve Madden sandals in a bad shape now! <3


Nurul, Sopi, Zie, Faezah, Zaimah and Zie got for me gifts that I totally need. Yes another red lipstick is always welcome right? Gotta love how pigmented and moisturizing it was but sadly, it has almost zero staining power. But I don't care, it's smooth on the lips and the deep red (#showstopper) is something that I've never had! + that pair of earring, gonna be my next statement piece hehehe. Long live Marc by Marc Jacobs! Whereas that perfect blue mini tote from Calvin Klein was from Atiqah and Imah. Cheat sheet: Atiqah asked what I wanted as she was totally out of ideas of what to get for me hahaha. I wanted the same version but in cream and black but that was out of stock. Bummer! Nonetheless, the bag came with 2 roses and a glitter globe.. C'mon how sweet can this Atiqah be you tell me!? Anyway, that's my everyday work bag from then on! :)

Appreciating the good people around me and thankful for all the gifts that they've showered me upon. I feel so lucky. May god bless them all. XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment