}

Monday 29 December 2014

Dating with the datin - Asian Market Cafe @ Fairmont Hotel

So I've decided to begin this blog post with a plate of unglam left overs of yummy chili crab and.. Atiqah. Hahahaha.


We both had tons of fun making our own ice kachang. I mean.. How often do you get to play with the ice shredder thingy? Perhaps not even once a year lor. Anyway, we took a took a video but I bet none of you could understand because it was all just both of us.. Laughing? HAHAHA merepek gila, I swear. And nope I barely touched any of the desserts (because I'm not really a dessert person) but I'm regretting it now because I would loveeeeeeee to sink into 10 or more pineapple tarts now! Spamming photos of food that I didn't eat simply because it will serve as a reminder that I should try them the next time round! Yeap, I would definitely recommend lunching here when you've got the time and cash! :)

  1. The chili crab could have been a little spicier and it'll be perfect!
  2. The roast chicken was a little dry.
  3. The satay (peanut sauce was GOOD!) and no comments on the otah-otah coz it was sedap also! Totally giving both 4.5/5. In fact, I don't really know what's missing that I ain't giving it full points but yeah.. Hahaha.

 The salads served was a little different and it's actually a positive one because I enjoyed the squid salad, a lot. Or maybe I'm just a big fan of sotong. Hahaha. There was a certain spice that was used that made it refreshing? AND OMG THE CHILLED SEAFOOD WERE SO DAMN FRESH? I'm sorry for the lack of vocab on how to describe food but yeah, I loved them nonetheless. Till now, I wonder how the hell do they boil those prawns to be sweet? In fact, I can just chill one corner and peel them prawns.. If only Faezah and Sopi were there with me, pretty sure there's gonna be a competition! Speaking of which, I miss my girlfriends already! :(



Two things that I menyesal nak mampos aka regret like wanna die are as follows: 
LAKSA AND BRYANI. I mean.. How can I even not eat those two right? Surely it's my first saying NO to practically an all-you-can-eat Bryani but oh wells, guess there's a first to everything. HAHA padan muka sendiri but takpe, ade rezeki, we shall attack tu beras basmati goodness.

 


 Again, thank you Mak Su aka Atiqah for the belated birthday treat! Delicious food, good company and I don't even have to worry about using my hands to eat (damn you sweet prawns and shiok chilli crab!), be unglam and a lil dirty hahaha. Another plus point to dining with someone you're comfortable with, enjoying your food to the fullest! hehehe and cheers to many more years of friendship! Thank you for all the things you've done for me and staying by my side throughout my merepek times where some couldn't handle! XOXO, Kak Long.

No comments:

Post a Comment