}

Wednesday 10 December 2014

Agrobazaar Malaysia at Sultan Gate. #belatedbirthdaydinner


Bittersweet memories of this place and one thing's for sure is that I doubt any of us will head back there. I loved the place because of the fairy lights, roof top dining and credits to the presentation of food. But unfortunately, nothing is exactly tasty nor memorable (in terms of food)!



And here are 3 blurry photos of us two because I insist on us switching places simply because I look better on his right.
Cmon man, I am Mrs Always Right. Oh not yet is it? *cues annoying self*


God bless Zaki with much patience to be with Annoying Ashiqin. HAHAHAHA omg I can't believe I had that typed out.
Remember annoying orange? Yeap I can probably be that. :P


 This photo is close to perfect in my eyes.
Just.look.at.it.

No comments:

Post a Comment