}

Tuesday 16 December 2014

Skin Magic Tea by Your Tea

Apart from a Stila Lipglaze and a long hot pink skirt, which needs to be altered. I mean.. What's new right? Hahaha. It's super long but I'm determine to have it suited to my height! Renny got me a box of this goodness as a part of my birthday gift. As she had mentioned in her blog, it may be some kind of placebo effect going on but if it works to prevent all those annoying congested pores, why not!? I'm easily prone to it when I skip my clarisonic when it ran out of batt. Faithfully doing it every other night after a thorough facial really helps to keep it at bay. Anyway, pictures!


 I can't wait to share if it really does helps to make my skin clearer and I will update in 3 weeks time! Just so you guys know, I'm on my second box of the Tiny Tea Tox not because I wanna lose any more weight but mainly for the spark of energy it gives that helps me to last a full day. FYI, I can stay up a lil late max 11+pm nowadays. Helpful especially on days where my sayang ends work late and we didn't get to catch up during the day. Yeah story of someone's life who's super used to sleeping early! x

No comments:

Post a Comment