}

Monday 19 May 2014

Nonsense. Do not read.

Too often have I noticed myself backspacing my train of thoughts for fear of being judged. But then again, how long am I gonna be so conscious? If people liked what they read or see, they'll continue to follow. Else, they will do the next best thing. Unfollow. I don't know about you but social media had and will probably have a great impact on my daily life and future. Sadly, I am very much addicted to it. It's close to the caffeine that I have to have every morning. I tried to stop for a week or two but then I'll be craving for it badly during the weekends. Sure it's all in the mind but...

Few have taken the step back but hey, to each its own right? Just because you've stopped sharing stuffs, that's really erm.. None of my business. Okay all that aside.. I wanted to be on hiatus on IG but I failed miserably. Hahaha.

Okay, this post is pointless and I don't think it made any sense either.

Right.. I know why none of all these makes sense. It's because.. I AM HUNGRY AND LAST NIGHT, I SPENT $199 ON A PAIR OF WORK HEELS BUT I SHALL NOT REGRET BECAUSE IT'S FROM CLARKS AND IT'S COMFY AND STYLISH AS HELL.

Ps: I want seafood tom yum banmian, beef satay extra peanut sauce, spicy prawn otah, mee rebus and hot cheng teng.

Pss: I want cinnamon churros with dark chocolate and indomie extra pedas extra telur. 

Someone surprise me with food ah please ah please tolongggggggggggggg.

No comments:

Post a Comment