}

Friday 2 May 2014

Phewwww a lot to share eh.

Ola! I have a bit of time in my hands right now and I actually have a particular post about how my version of pledging of one's love to other shall be but I guess not? I mean.. Hell, I'm no where there at all! But helllll, I might just do it one of these days! Hahahaha.

Okay let's back track to the past 2 weeks..

Staycation at Pan Pacific x Electric Run

Atiqah, Imah and myself were extremely happy with the hotel that we've chosen and the whole layout is similar to our last trip in KL, Hotel Maya. Except for the fact that this time round, it's not overlooking graveyards hehehe. Ahhh 5 star hotels are always best la. 


I'm not gonna sugar coat for Electric Run but I honestly find that whole run was a little waste of time, money and energy. If it wasn't for my girls, I would have started swearing in my heart while actually running. Yeah, we were all walking and later, brisked walk because we wanted to end it. Hahaha.

Shopping loots x Vietnamese Food

I know I wasn't supposed to shop so much but I had to. HAHAHA yes, "had" to. I needed to relieve my shopping satan out and.. I was happy when I did it. Being happy and to stay happy is what matters right? :P


My go to place when I'm craving for Viet food would be The Orange Lantern as it's nearest to my workplace (kind of la, Kent Ridge to Harbour Front in 15mins!) + it's so difficult to settle for something halal when it comes to something soupy and beefy. Anyway, I heard that So Pho at JEMS would be halal soon as they're under Bali Thai but we shall see how it goes in time to come. Another that I've yet to try would be Pho 4A! Heard many good reviews about it and perhaps I shall head over there next month or so!

Supposing-ly JB trip turned to Arab Street.


This was the day where I spent so much moolah simply because I went to change loads of SGD to MYR only to be disappointed with the crazy queue at Kranji. We (mom, nenek and Ab) detoured to Arab Street instead for first up, lunch at Hajah Maimunah (my treat!). Finally had all those tasty dishes cravings fixed hehehe. Then had my spare cash to get my Raya outfits tailored and I've got a good feeling about this particular lady. She reminds me so much of our personal tailor in JB, Auntie Wong. A very good friend of nenek but god loves her more and took her in the most unexpected way. :( On a better note (so I assume), I felt generous that day and bought clothes for mom and dad too! Quick shout out to my baby sister for taking those OOTD shots of slack me in a plain top and jeans!

Okay I just noticed that it would way too long to share everything in one post, so see ya in the next! x

No comments:

Post a Comment