}

Tuesday 6 May 2014

Avalon Organics in Mango yumsss.

Too often I feel like I'm so indecisive of what I want to do. At this point of time, I wished I can do everythingggg but of course time and money is not on my side. In fact, half the time I'm dead beat  after work is done and I tend to switch off at around 5ish. Mentally that is. I do have to recommend that the tea I've been taking from Skinny Mint does help to give me a boost through out the day. The percentage of sluggish-ness that I feel has lessen and truth be told, I'm able to stay up a lil longer. Not too sure if that's good or bad though.

Never mind those rambles of mine. I'd like to share a few new products that I recently tried on for my hair and I'm loving it! It all begins when I had a hair trim and did an Aveda hair treatment a few weeks back. What caught me into all this organic / sulphate free was the fact that everything was soo soothing. There was no strong chemical smell and that for sure is a good sign!


Recently, I went to iherb.com and made purchase for these shampoo + conditioner! I love the mango scent so much (tried it earlier in Watsons and the price there was crazy!). Long story cut short, good smelling hair is important to me and the fact that it's all organic.. I'm sold. Happy buyer is me all thanks to the products + slathering olive oil on the hair thrice a week really helps a lot and you can see the love I have for my hair in the next few photos! Hehe.

I can't wait to try on the yogi tea! Dying to know if it helps for the never ending menstrual cramps that I get monthly and Yasmin aka birth control pills are too expensive for me to keep up with. Yeap, I went to visit gynae sometime early last year to get things checked and alhamdullilah I'm all good. According to the foctor, I'm ovulating a little too well (therefore the pain) but hey, gotta look on the positive side. Insyaallah I'll be able to get a child without a problem. Ps: I want 3 boys hahaha.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment