}

Thursday 13 December 2012

Tripping in Phuket, Day 2.

Time check: 0600am at Centra Ashlee Patong's lobby.


It was a 2.5-3 hour drive from our hotel to the pier and omggggg I think I almost died inside the minibus. Hahaha but thank god it was a comfortable ride though my head kept going right, left, right...

Do note that it's that long of a drive because we chose for the Similan Island tour. If you're planning for Phi Phi, Coral Bay or Raya Island and etc, it'll be less than 2 hours and also, it depends where you're staying at ya? :)




Of course la we aren't taking the boat as above! Hahaha. We took the speedboat!


 Upon arriving Similan, we had our lunch buffet and the spread was real good because almost everything was hot and spicy! Anyway, once done with filling the tummy, we climbed up the Sail Rock. It was actually pretty scary for me because 1) The rocks were really sharp. 2) There are so many gaps in between the rocks, I was afraid I might fall and get stuck to my death there. HAHA. 3) Upon climbing/trekking up, absolutely bare-footed. Ps; All of our slippers/sandals were taken away when we were at the pier. As much as my feet did hurt because again, the rocks were really rough (but shiny, clean and was in sandy white colour) I was glad I made it up. 

THE VIEW WAS...


I simply cannot explain my feelings for it was simply sublime.

 
 Each time I look through the photos, my heart aches. I wonder how it'll be like to venture further than Phuket? I plan for Krabi (Been to Tioman, Bali, Port Dickson before too) early next year. (And probably Aussie/Europe/NZ end of year.) Okay fine that's not very far away but neither do I know if it'll happen but I wished it will. And then I shall save up and go for even better diving spots/beaches. I don't care if I have to turn darker aka super-tanned, have drier hair or accidentally drink up good about of salt water HAHA. I just want to lay at the beach forever. HAHAHA. Cmon.. Where else can you get green, turqoise and blue water all at the same place!?!? And check out the sky and 4eva candy floss cloud pleaseeee. Tak ke lawa tu?




FYI, Similan island are the top 10 diving spots and it's only open at certain point of the year only.


  Super unphotogenic shots of me jumping from the front of the boat or rather, about to jump. because I thought it was cooler that way. HAHA. (Caiyi took funny shots la. She took those 2 as above and another which was simply water splashing and that's it. Hahaha none of me snorkeling ++ ) But okay la, first time doing so instead of the conventional-normal-boring way of going down the ladder by the back of the boat can be quite fun and adventurous! Hahaha. Got to 'try doing something different' every single time has basically become my motto. I'm always up for new things but of course, there's a certain limit as to what.

That aside, guess what happened when we were otw back to the pier? IT RAINED SOOOOO HEAVILY AND EVEN WITH A ROOF ABOVE OUR HEAD, THE WIND AND RAIN ALMOST KILLED ME. K drama. But I swear I was freezing, to the extent that my teeth were chattering and I only had a life vest to cover me up! We smarties didn't even towels but I don't think that would have saved me either. Just imagine.. One petite girl, seating at one corner with extremely bad hair (my hair was all over the place, I emphasize, all over) and shivering pathetically. If only someone took a photo, it'd be epic. HAH.

Then imagine another 3 hour drive back to the hotel, still in my damp suit and in the mini air con van + it was still raining outside. If you're wondering why I didn't bring clothes to change? I brought but 1) The queue to the toilet was freaking long. 2) Too lazy. I think.. I  kinda deserve it la hor. :P

Next, BIRTHDAY DINNER!


The garlic bread and mint tea was delectable but not so much of the meat platter. It was too salty for my liking. :(


Apple sheesha till 1am and polariod-taking! The waiters were so amazed and genuinely believe them as to never seen a polariod before, that I gave them the photo I took with them. Hehehe.


This is my blog and I say it's okay to end this post with a shitty photo of myself. Hahaha till the next! #trippingday2

No comments:

Post a Comment