}

Friday 21 December 2012

EOY Clearance. Help please? :)

Hey ladies! I appreciate your support in helping me to clear my wardrobe! Been wanting to open up a flea but I barely have time to do so. :( Anyway, once you have chosen your desired item/s, kindly leave a comment here and a payment invoice details will be sent out to you within 24 hours! xx


1. Babydoll Flower Top with Bow, $18.


2. Red-Grey-White Flower Tube Top, $14. (SOLD)



3. Grey Hightwaist Shorts with Gold Buttons, $10.



4. Dynamic colours with unique sleeves, $12.



 5. Colourful Fireball Dress, $16.



 6. Sweetheart Magenta Dress, $20.




7. White and Gold Sequinned Pocket Greek Dress, $17.



8. Purple Unique, $20. (SOLD)




9. Sweet Block Dress, $16. (SOLD)



 10. Magenta Grey Heart Dress, $14. (SOLD)




11. Yellow Mesh Dress, $16.




12. Pastel Flower Toga Dress, $10. 
I'm letting it go despite the ends (as shown above) because it's really a sweet piece for those interested. I worn in as a top (to be tucked under my bandage skirt). Love it! BUT I CAN'T FIND THE #OOTD PHOTOS BECAUSE MY FB TAKES FOREVER TO LOAD. :(



13. Navy Cut-out Dress, $18. (SOLD)



 14. Denim Biker Jacket, $14.


15. Lacoste Inspired Turquoise Green Stripe Dress, $14. (SOLD)


16. Swallow Sweater-like Top from F21, $16. (PENDING)


17. Horizontal Sailor Dress, $18.

I accept i-banking, ATM transfers (with snapshots of receipt) and cash upon meet up only to my convenience at Bukit Batok/ Bukit Gombak / Kent Ridge Mrt. Otherwise, Registered Postage is strongly advised.

Do also note that price are exclusive of Normal Postage. 

Should you have any queries or doubt, you would like clarified, please drop me an email at shiqin_90@hotmail.com. I will try my best to get back to you as soon as possible. Please note that checking out an item implies your intention of confirming it and I will reserve the piece for you. Items not paid for within 24 hours, unless otherwise agreed upon, will be put up for sale thereafter without further notification. Naturally, all dead-bidders will be blacklisted from future purchases. 

Lotsa love, Shiqin!

No comments:

Post a Comment