}

Wednesday 26 December 2012

Bandung Visuals Day 2 Part 2.

Just imagine driving the way up to the famous Tangkuban Perahu and you are welcomed with such gorgeous looking flowers. They are called, Bunga Trumpet if you'd like to know.



We didn't get to stay for long because 1) It was cold. Approx around 15-18 degrees? 2) We all knew it was going to be cold but we totally forgot about bring our hoodies! My sisters and I even went to the extend of purchasing new ones the day before. Hahaha. 3) It started to rain half hour after we've reached. :(

One thing to note, I hope whoever's going there.. Do the trekking down hill. To go nearer the crater and whatnots. I'm sure it'll be more fun and you get to see more things. You may wanna read here for more info! :)
   

Yupp, hot spring! Our first there and I think was okay la not too bad. They have those special ones for whole body but none of us wanted to go through the hassle of changing ++.  I personally think it would be better if it's overlooking the sea or something. Hahaha okay shiqin this is not Japan! :P

 NEXT UP, THIS IS A MUST GO! IN FACT, IT'S #1 ON TRIPADVISOR!


 Best if you made reservation but lucky us, we waited for around 20 mins, which we actually took the time to do our Zohor prayers and to walk around at the gift shop. Your name will called out across the PA system and you'll be directed to your "table". The place is extremely cozy and with the perfect weather, nothing can go wrong, ever.


 I admit whole-heartedly that the photos are badly taken because 1) Really poor lightning. 2) We were famished beyond words! I just any how snap and then everyone took their plate! Those are the food that would make me wanna fly back to Bandung and eat. In fact, I might just next year! The Gurame was fresh, the bebek was cooked really well (hardly any smell), the meal for two, which was one of Sudanese traditional, was ahhh soo niceeee. Haiz I'm missing it already! :(

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING WAS, EVERY SINGLE FOOD ORDERED AND CAME WAS SERVED HOT, WAS SPICY AND EXTREMELY DELICIOUS. NO REGRETS, AT ALL.


Happy or rather, happier faces after THE meal! Hehehe. I'll be back with Day 3 tonight or later.. If I've got nothing much at work! Have a good mid-week lovelies! XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment