}

Thursday 6 December 2012

Much misses.

There are just a lot of things to update here in my beloved blog. Hahaha. But I barely have any time to do so! Right after my trip, back to never ending work and right now, I'm pure lucky to have a bit of time to "rant". Anyway, top 3 post would definitely be the forever pending Aidil Adha @ JB > 22nd birthday cum Beach Holiday at Phuket > 22nd birthday (part 2) with the whole family on a trip to Bandung!

As of today, if you're interested to know.. I 've got dinner with Hana at.. IDK where! Hahaha it's supposed to be a surprise! So.. we shall see how! :P > 1 market by Chef Wan this Sunday with Atiqah and Imah! > Badoque with my usual girlfriends, Zaimah, Syaf, Sue & Faezah on the 15th and yes, extremely belated and I have a feeling we're gonna celebrate Zaimah's 23rd as well because it's not easy to get everyone available. > Christmas cum Reunion dinner with my STC babes (Nikita, Maria and Praveena)! Omg I miss this bunch so much and sure enough we meet once a year! Hahaha.

Before we know it, we're done with 2012 and I managed to check 80% of my New Year Resolution, how bout you?
Bet none of you were bothered enough to make an effort right? :P

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment