}

Friday 14 December 2012

Twenty-two.

 I know that I'm supposed to continue with my Tripping in Phuket, Day 3 but.. There are just some things that I need to let out before I continue. I just feel utterly blessed with all the things that I have or have been experiencing right now. Never have I thought or felt this.. Different? Yet happy. I know and definitely would admit that without a partner in your life, things can get a lil lonely but I always try to be positive. I know that one can never have everything at once therefore, I've learnt to let go some parts of the things that has been bothering me.  I have the bestest family ever, my parents are always supporting me in anything that I'd like to do, my sisters forever keeping me insane and I'm not complaining either haha, my amazing bunch of girlfriends, forever pampering with food and lovely gifts and last minute crazy whatsapps hahaha, my good colleagues that made work less boring and manageable, they always are there to guide me and I'm more than happy to learn.

You see, I dare say that my life is more or less complete and I should be very bersyukur for all these.

 I'm still young and my aim from now on to work incredibly hard, earn doubly as much, study well and ace it good. If love ever comes round again, then it's just pure luck (and god's doing). But as far as I'm concerned, that's the last thing that I'll be working (hard) on. I'm not saying I won't put in any effort, I will but I'll just.. Idk. If there's someone, there is. If not, there isn't. Life is easy. Why complicate things right? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment