}

Monday 17 December 2012

Tripping in Phuket, Day 3.

Through out our short stay there, the final day was the first time we walked to Patong to see how the beach was like and we took the effort to wake up at around 8.30 to "venture". True enough it was just 5 minutes away and while walking around, we got ourselves sandwiches for breakfast at a small cafe within Destination Hotel. The hotel's pretty fancy too I might add. 


We would have stayed at the beach to chill out and tan but the beach was nothing compared to Similan's. Therefore, after a few photo takes.. We decided to back to the hotel's pool and I didn't regret doing so! We had the wholeeee pool to ourselves for a good 3 hours before 2 ang mohs came in to.. Tan. -_- Haha I didn't bother tanning because after a few laps and photo taking, I was in a good brown shade already. Hahaha I'm the kind that gets tan easily. If you'd notice on the above picture, my arm onwards are darker than my chest area. Hahaha so bloody uneven but I don't really care coz no one really sees/check. :P

 


Obviously I can't resist from cam-whoring. Gotta make full use of the good sunlight and perfect balcony!


I was told by many that the pancake/crepe was a must try and again, only on the final day did I managed to have it and I wished I had it EVERYDAY when I was there! Awww man I'm super missing the banana + nutella and it's best served warm! I love it too much that I took a photo with it and it became my DP across all social networking sites. Hahaha.


We had those crepes while walking to Jungceylon Mall for the famous halal Tom Yum at the mall's basement but between this and the all seafood dinner I mentioned on our first night, that wins hands down. I'm not saying that basement's wasn't good, it just that it was more salty than it is to spicy and I waited close to 30 mins for a bowl. :(

Caiyi ordered ice cream served in shell with the coconut trimming and mango slices + atapchee! Love love it! It tasted extra shiok when we had it outside (under the scorching sun) when we walked back to our hotel!


 



I must admit that there was a slight hiccup but it would have been a big one if we didn't get on our flight. 1) Traffic congestion which result in Rizal picking us up close to 2 hours late and you have no idea how worried we were. 2) If we're gonna miss our flight, how? a) I have a flight to catch the next morning Bandung. b) Barely have any money left and my card was deactivated the night before because it failed to withdraw money for me. -_- 

But all is well because there were 12 other people who was late for the check-in and the captain agreed to wait for us. THANKS BE TO GOD. I'd prolly sleep at the not-so-nice airport and spend a bomb on my bills to get help for either my card to be activated or money transferred in whatever way possible if that were to happen. But on a second thought, I think that might be a nice-different-cool experience. Minus missing my flight the next morning and not having enough cash to eat la.

No comments:

Post a Comment