}

Wednesday 26 December 2012

Bandung Visuals Day 2 Part 1.

It sure took a while before I can wrap up on my recent Bandung trip. So.. Let's not waste anymore time! First, we'll start with how the villa looks like before we have our morning breakfast at this "popular" place that's well known for it's fresh milk. And damn right it's fresh because it took them super long to bring us 2 glasses. One's normal and the other was Mocha-floured. Despite that, the place was cozy and unique enough for us to take pictures! Haha. 


Okay this was my first time being in a villa and hell yeah I was damn jakun! Hahaha it was a lil to much for me to take in when I first got there. 

1: Basement. Where the garage, maid's room, maid's toilet, laundry room, maid's kitchen. Everything's fully equipped, from the gas, iron and ironing board, washing machine and clothes peg. (No photos of this level because.. I was too scared to go in there despite bright sunlight. Lol.) 2. This is where the main entrance is. Fully furnished with a living room & a pretty toilet. Ps; There's a washroom at each level. Convenience much? Definitely. 3. The lovely kitchen with an island and the vast amount of space to move around and cook. Ahhh perfect. I've always wanted to own a kitchen that big + marbled table top! Hehe. Right beside the open-concept kitchen, there's another spacious living room and the balcony is just a door away! Ps again; there are tons of balcony is this villa la. Haha. 4. Last but not least, this is the level where all 3 bedrooms are at. Plus another huge ass living room + balcony! Ps; All the bedrooms has their own outdoor space/balcony. Nice in the morning but scary as hell at night. HAHA or we are just penakut like that. :P


We set out pretty early in the morning. Like around 9am? And that's Pak Dewa! The best person that drove and brought us around throughout our stay there. We also later found out that he's actually not the driver. He actually owns a few cars and send out drivers to their job but unfortunately, his workers were either on leave and.. Paternity leave. Hahaha so cute and nice of him to let them off and do the job himself. On top of that, he's a very positive, informative (he tells us almost everything that he knows while driving) and clean person! *thumbs up*



Not only is this a beautiful quiet place, I'm more than happy to have my love ones with me. 
Cmon, admit it.. How often do you see a family like mine? Hehehe . :P
 
As usual when the locals see tourist at a certain place, they will come flock to us selling whatever and anything. One example, this man below selling fresh fruits! Mainly strawberries and blueberries. He let us taste a few and believe it or not, it was damn sweet! Each family got around 2 boxes each. :)


 I'm sorry if I barely have proper information on the exact location or name of the place and I hope my photos could help in one way or another. But if you ever need help, just comment and I'll ask my mom. She knows hahaha.

Okay I shall end the post here and be back with Part 2! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment