}

Saturday 22 December 2012

Bandung Visuals on Day 1.

My first solo flight to meet the familia > They picked me up from the Airport and straight off we went to Rumah Mode, one of the famous factory outlet available and I'd say it was pretty good. It rained almost the whole time we were there and the traffic in Bandung can be quite crazy but all thanks to comfortable limousines, it kinda saved us the misery. Food at Rumah Mode was really really good. In fact, the whole time when we were there, everything made our taste-buds, heart and tummy extremely happy! I have zero complains about the Ayam Bakar/Penyet, Ikan Garuda or Bebek Goreng or Avocado Juice and much muchhh more! Sorry but I've forgotten all the names of the food that we ordered but none was a disappointment la. Therefore, just order onlyyyy. Hahaha.  We even had a few second helping for us to share coz 1) It's very tasty. 2) We were just plain hungry! Haha.


 

It's really cute to see all my cousins and grandparents all squeezing in one van because there was one point of time there weren't any taxi (which almost drove us crazy since it was raining). Hahaha speaking of all this, makes me miss them more. If you haven't noticed, I'm very close to my family members. Especially on my mom's side la.



The first night when we sisters was about to crash, Dad came in and said this, "Room Service!" Hahaha seriously Dad?! He cooked Maggie Goreng for us all and we had no choice but to eat because if we don't he'll merajuk! Hahahaha. Thank god we all have high metabolism so eating whether day or night, doesn't really bother us. Be jealous you all. Hiak hiak hiak! :P

I'll be back for day 2 and 3. Can't wait to share with you guys on how crazy-beautiful-gorgeous the villa that we stayed was! (Unless you guys are friends with me on FB, then you'll be able to view all the photos that I've uploaded a 2 weeks back la. Hehh.) Ps; My family were there a day earlier, so perhaps there will be lesser photos here that I'll update and also because.. I'm lazy. Hehehe. Have a good Saturday my dears readers! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment