}

Friday 11 May 2012

TGIF

I'm currently at work and I have approximately half and hour more before I can knock off. Am I looking forward to it? Kind of. Honestly, I've not gone out for what seems like ages to me. Let's just say.. I've been spending my past weekends at home. Not that I'm complaining but I feel like I'm getting dull by the minute. I thought someone like me, should atleast have some plans in store right? No? Haha. Anyway, so much for being in the events line, Corporate Event I might add, but to be planless for close to a month? OMG.

K enough of negative ranting. So, earlier today we had a staff quarterly meeting followed by a lunch buffet. Besides the fact that I was voracious, the food was good and as always, the company I had was better. Right now, I couldn't asked for a better set of colleagues and student ambassadors(SAs) that will be assisting us for our future events. I'd love to share more but I think that's all for now because... My keyboard is very loud (if you get what i mean) and the office is pretty quiet. So yeah. Have a good weekend lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment