}

Wednesday 30 May 2012

6 days.

Pardon me for my absence or negligence for ze blog but I've been too busy and tired that it's really tough to churn out something worthy for you guys to read. Anyway here's something if you'd like to know..


The body that I'm aiming for is never gonna happen because 1) Somehow and almost always, I'm given good food and here, there's no way I'm gonna say no to brownies that's freshly baked by Zenn. 2) The fact that I'm already skinny, atleast I think I am la, just makes me lazier to work out. 3) I'm either drained from work or going out during the weekends, I decided that sleeping and resting is the best for my health and perhaps, beauty. ✌


On Sunday, I went back to Kidz Amaze to help cover  my sister's shift. Not that I'm complaining because I got to work with Aini, Cassandra and Caiyi ( the girl in the picture above) but to head back to a 8.30-6pm the next day, was torture. I was so god damn tired that I had troubles sleeping. Like wth right?! I was so angry la. So tired but still cannot sleep. Tsk! Side track abit, that's Seafood Tom Yum Mee Hoon Kueh from Banquet. The most awesome thing I'll always have whenever I'm around the area, Jurong Point. Super spicy and never fail to make me cry = GOOD. Hahaha.


Met the girlfriends for the usual teh tarik session, same place, same time and I'm glad that we have this "ritual" either fortnightly or the least is monthly. Always am thankful for the 4 of them, only missing is Faezah, for I know I can count on them. Like.. they can layan me whenever I do random group convo complaining this and that. I still remember how I open up a whatsapp group convo in the middle of the night just to share a damn hilarious joke la. It was about this Bangla-Dash thingy. HAHA. 


"Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and hearts can do that."

With that, I'll end this post. And yes, I'm blogging in the office coz I couldn't care less about my "loud" keyboard. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment