}

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Mom's day..

I wished I took down all the names to all this glorious food!

It was all of our first time dining in there and thank god it was not dissapointing. Anything hot and spicy is considered a pass for me. One of the things you need to know about me is that I hate bland, none spicy food. No kick = no fun and the spicier, the better. That's why I prefer asian cuisine than to western. I need my sambal belachan or cili padi and I don't fancy creamy stuffs either.

Happy Mother's Day to the Queen and Happy 54th Birthday to the King. Much love, your beloved princesses.

It was a simple lunch at Nando's, yeah we went all the way to JB for it. Haha cheap thrills and 3 cheers to family outings like this. Cross over the border at 2 pm just coz we didn't know where else to go and was bored with SG. Hmm k it's pretty much an excuse but ya. Food and company was good so what's not to love? 

Top: Chocolate Crunch Roll. Bottom: Molten Lava Cake with Vanilla Ice Cream.


Honestly, the Chocolate Crunch Roll was awesomely orgasmic that I swear I could eat all 3 pieces on my own. It looks smal, skinny piece and harmless but trust me, it's pretty thick or rather, rich, once it's inside your mouth but it's just so so good to the extend I wisheddd replicating it at home was as easy as ABC. Anyway, doubt I'd be able to make it at home because 1) I don't have the recipe. Tried googling but to no avail and these days, I give up quite easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment