}

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Of lately.

You know, I've been trying very hard to keep this whole routine of Monday: Swimming, Wednesday: Run and some strength training. Thurs: Strength training. Saturday: CardioMix. But guess what people? I've only managed to do the Mondays and Saturdays, ONLY. How like thissss!??!?! How to get a perfect sculpted shoulders to arm and flat tummy aka abs?! Haiya I'm super dissapointed with myself lor. Thought of giving it 3 months and see how it goes but 1 month, still like nothing. Mehhh k this post is uber randon and since we are at random stuffs.. I had Wendy's at Holland V for lunch simply because I was craving for burgers and as much as it was good, I felt damn guilty la! And then later we ( Daniel, Wahid and Navin. The set of close colleagues that I'm working with. Awesome gentlemen I'd say though they like to disturb me once in a while. Eh wait, make it EVERYDAY. Hahaha but with them, it makes work much more fun! ) head down to Provence? Is that how it's spelt? Idk la and I'm just too lazy to google to get it right. Ya okay back to Provence, it's a bakery shop that sells awesome bread and the Milk Pan is the highly raved product. I tried it once, the bread was good but the milky custard thingy that's inside the bread which apparently everyoneee loved, was just not for me. One thing you should know perhaps is I don't like anything creamy, example, whipped cream and all the whatever custards there are in the world. Don't like it, at all! Idk why but it's just disgusting to me. Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment