}

Tuesday 8 May 2012

White beauty.

My dearest Awal got married to Scha! Omgggg how/why can that happened?! Hahaha. As much as I'm jealous, I'm really happy for them. In fact, I always am happy for newly weds. It's like a really beautiful, happy and joyous occasion for all and insyaallah mine will come in perhaps, 3-4 years time? #perasaan #ahem #snapsbacktorealityplease. Alright back to what I'd like to share.. Scha is effing gorgeoussssssssss! Cannot stand looking at her! Her beauty, is what I'd truly be jealous of. Damn those fair and flawless girls. I wished I can be like that.. One fine day la hor? Insyaallah. Heheh. Anyway, I'm gonna end this post with 2 photos that I found that's good enough for me to post up. Though I admit, the first is slightly blury but you can always exercise your fingers and google up images on them. Trust me, it's gonna be worth your 5 minutes coz Scha is soooooo pretty! As for now, I wonder what happened to my obsession over Awal? Perhaps it's over coz.. He's got a ring over his finger man.





* I don't know if this information I'm about to tell you is relevant but... I have 5 photos of Awal in my phone. HAHAHA. K that's all. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment