}

Friday 25 May 2012

IJ friends are friends for life.

It's only 8 on a Friday night and I'm home, blogging. In fact, I wanted to go ahead and sleep right after Isyak but I know that if I an't doing it today, I don't know when else I'd have the time to do so. Neither am I saying I have plans for this weekend but you know..  Last minute stuffs can come up,anytime but even if there aren't anything, it's okay. I'm gonna look at it positively, to stay home and save up kachings doesn't look that bad right? :)

Anyway, last night I finally or should I say, we three found the time to meet up for a short dinner at Swensens at Holland V. By we three, I meant Zenn, Sylvia and myself. Okay before I begin, I wanna announceee that I got a new cammy. It's a Canon G12 and it I got at an extreme sweet deal! Zenn's sister got it last year and never really got to use it. She tweeted about selling it and interested party is to come forward. Guess what? I was first in line! Haha. Though I've yet to test it out fully. I'm loving the tilt-and-swivel LCD screen. Oh myyyy it sure as hell is loved. A lil warning, be prepared so more camwhore self shots aye? Lol.
I'm naming is Cammy12.
Complimentary as we celebrated Sylvia's advanced 22nd!!!

Salmon and Mushroom Pasta x Crayfish Pasta x Breaded Chicken
Left: Sylvia. Right: Zenn.
I first got to know them when I was 15, secondary 3. We spent 2 hours eating and chatting, updating each other on whatever we've been doing, who we are dating, or still am dating. Can you believe it, Zenn's with her bf for 7 years and Sylvia is dating a real sweet Danish guy? So blessed and it's always so nice to see my girlfriends leading a really good life. But of course, the hiccups in a relationship is always there. That's something that no one can run away from right? :) Not forgetting when we exchanged stories about work (haiz how fast time flies), family (perhaps in 4-5 years time, we're gonna be talking about our own family instead. Haha.), good food places (of which most are not halal. Haizzz why can't the good exclusive places have halal chicken and what nots. I don't mind the alcohol la, coz that's beverage and can be separated. Mehh.)  and who we've been secretly stalking. Hehehe. 

The last I saw them was 2 years ago and we would like to make this into the very least an annual dinner or something.. Haha. I love this two to bits, it's been what.. 6 years + and they never changed! It just put a smile on my face on how funny, straightforward and cute they are. And the best part is, the strong feeling of friendship is still there. ♡♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment