}

Monday 14 May 2012

Saturday night fever.

Okay it may seem crazy because you're gonna see 2 separate post happening on the same day but it's mainly because I had difficulties trying to align the pictures side by side. Yeah that's why the image before this are mega huge and most prolly, the ones in these are gonna be the same. Pardon me aye readers? I'm still in the midst of finding time to make my blog more proper. I intend to put up a chatbox/formspring and am contemplating on unprivatising my tweets. I don't know who even reads or visits my blog but I very much want things to be in order and I can be pretty anal when it comes to professional pretty layouts. Hehh.
Right, moving on...

 Just simple Pizza Hut at Jurong Point with Syaf and Shirleen for dinner. 3 girls all set with an empty tummy only to be full after the Cream Chicken Soup and perhaps 5-6 spoonfuls of the pasta? Haha. Only Syaff finished her Aglio Olio while Shirleen and I was literally forcing ourself (both our pasta and the spicy drumlets) till we can force no more. Hahaha.
Well, we decided to give a "surprise" visit!


I don't know if it's just purely coincidence but the both of us tend to have this collage thingy going on. Hold on while I try find more evidence...



SEE ALWAYS HAVE ONEEEE!
Let's just say that we can't wait for Hari Raya and therefore we are snapping pictures that way. HAHA.
Anyway, after soooooo long I finally have decided and put aside some money for a new camera. It's none other that ze Canon G12. I've wanted it for the past years but never got it and why now you might ask? Aside from the fact that I'm earning more now, I'm gonna make this blog, worth reading, worth stalking, worth checking out. Just like how I used to do so when I was a avid livejoural-er. Haha is there even such a word? No? It's okay. I know that you get my drift and if you don't.. Read again. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment