}

Sunday 20 May 2012

One after the other.

"We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere." 

Let me introduce to you the 3 other girlfriends of mine. The one in black top with gorgeous hair is Fana, the one on my left, is my darling Hana and far opposite end of me is Wani(Waffles; that name came about because she's always buying waffles during break times. It's like her favourite past time food or something.. Haha.). Another interesting thing you might want to know is that we are all seated according to our age. 23, 22, 21 and 20. Hahaha. Actually right, I just noticed it too!

While waiting for our food, we do what we do best.

Like what I mentioned earlier on my FB, I like how cutesy candid this picture is and I love how my hair flows here! Ps; each time when I say I'm gonna cut la, treatment la, color my hair. Suddenly, it becomes so well behaved! -_-

And this is where the craziness begins!

Cheers to many many years of friendship!

Supppp! HAHA.

WHAT THE HELL!??! HAHAHA.

"To each its own".

One of the more proper or rather, sopan pictures. Lol.

Only the closest would understand Fana. Haizzz believe it or not but she talks to the teddy bear and therefore my face. Hahaha.
Pretty little ladies! XOXO.

Idk what to caption this as and the only thing that came to mind was, "Kakak-Kakak". HAHA.

When you ran out of ideas on what else to pose.. You simply put the peace sign wherever you think would look good.

OKAYYY let me explained what happened here! Wani was giving instructions on what to pose next and we followed through till she said this, "Okay why not you both gaze into each other's eyes?" Me: "WTH WANI?! WHY WOULD I WANT TO GAZEEEE INTO FANA'S EYES?!?!!?" Fana: *THROWS A  LAUGHING FIT". HAHAHA.
I couldn't ask for another set of girlfriends because each of them are unique to each it's own and the best part is, they are those whom I can definitely trust and understand whatever I am going through. We may not be thatttt close to the extent of meeting up damn frequently but I know that we care for each other. Allow me to digress abit but Twitter is an awesome platform for friends to keep up with whatever one is doing. I don't mean it in a way for you to be nossy but for you to know what your friends are doing or experiencing and show your concern from there on. There are pros and cons to it but for me, definitely more pros. :)

Love this bunch to bits and I hope we can all meet again real soon! For iftar perhaps? Hehehe yeah meet for dinner every few months. I mean.. It's better than nothing right?! ;)

"Most of us don't need a psychiatric therapist as much as a friend to be silly with. "

No comments:

Post a Comment