}

Tuesday 22 October 2013

Tuesday's thoughts.

Too often have I caught myself thinking of my future and it scares me at times where I thought I'm ready for something but in actual fact, I'm not. I know that we are to live life to the fullest and not bring any setbacks hold ourselves from doing what we want and love the most. But, things these days comes with a price. To some, me especially, prefers the finer side and we all know how/where that road goes. No matter that being said, I never fail to spend within my means and I despise people who thinks otherwise without knowing how much I earn, how much money I give to my parents, how much I spend on food and transportation, how much I've cut down on taking cabs, how much discounts I managed to bag home and the list goes on.

Sure humans tend to judge and I'm human too. Don't forget that human makes mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment