}

Friday 25 October 2013

Eid al-Adha.

It was the time of the month for me therefore I couldn't perform the Hari Raya Haji prayers. Such a waste but oh wells there isn't much I can do except to help with preparing of food in the morning before dolling up like a doll. Why doll? Because doll has proper make-up on and that was what I did. Hahaha.


I've decided on a purple songket top that belongs to my aunt and that belongs to her for a good 24 odd years. She had it on during my mom's engagement. A sentimental piece indeed and I loveeee such stuffs. 



Photos with the sisters because we are vain like that and I kinda.. Forced them to take multiple shots with me hahaha but obviously that wasn't a problem to any of them. It's normal for such to happen! :P


Before heading out to my uncle's place where my grandma (maternal) is and to meet the rest of my crazy lovely cousins that I'll never get tired or bored of, I decide to change into one of mom's dress! Love how it fits perfectly and makes my new Melissa Wedges pop in comparison of color. It did leave a burn on the left side of my feet but I'm determined to wear it till it seasons. I've worn 4 out of 8 pairs of shoe I got from the Pedder Sale and I'm looking forward to wear the rest!

Bought the Chanel Chance Eau Tendre last year after I came back from my birthday Phuket trip and I'm left with one final refill and it's good to go! I'm eyeing on the same same but different Chanel Chance. It's not the pink (current one you're seeing as above) nor the green one but the original bottle that's in gold. "Round like the wheel of fortune, CHANCE transforms into an irresistible purse spray!" Most convenient ever. 

Till then, xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment