}

Friday 18 October 2013

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

One of the craziest three weeks of my life. It first begins with my never ending assignments that are due week after week followed by final presentations for my core module, 2 huge work events (State of the University Address and Official Opening of UTown), I did a bit of last minute part time work with On Pedder and ended up purchasing 8 pairs of shoe + working and meeting new friends, celebrated one of my best girl's 22nd, falling terribly ill (I was down with fever, flu and cough and.. Still am. Haiz god knows when I'm gonna fully recover!) ...


 Despite all that, nothing can break my spirit when it comes to "pampering" myself with my monthly classic mani and pedi, a mini celebration for Atiqah and yes, we literally went ahead with the plan to fund for her 5s and put it up in a frame ala duit hantaran! Hahaha. Not forgetting that I'm just 1 mark away from scoring an A for my core module and I'm not gonna give up for the next exam I'm gonna take. That aside, I have a food and spa weekend that awaits me. Till then, much love my lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment