}

Tuesday 15 October 2013

What happened?

I never thought I'd ever share this here but I need to get it off my chest. I couldn't believe that the man I was in love with, the same man right from the start, ever since I was 17, actually belongs to someone else. I'll never be able to accept the fact that those days and nights spent and the times when I asked if he's single and why he still was, was nothing but just a lie. How could you.. I don't know how to put this but, have an affair when it's months before you tie the knot? But of course, slowly.. I managed to put all the tiny pieces together.

I was the other woman. I was the spare tire. I was second. I was number two.

Crushed, was an understatement but exactly a week after we met, which was and will be the last I'll ever see him, I prayed to god asking that if he was really and never will be mine, show me. Ultimately and quite weirdly I might add, my prayers were answered. Mondays have a different meaning to me from then on and I will never be able to explain how I truly feel. It's a deep mixture between numb, sadness, hate, unbelievable, speechless, and perhaps more numb concoction. I mean.. How the hell did you managed to lie to me over and over again? Better question is, how dumb was I to have believed you? 

In other words, he got married and what breaks my heart the most was that the news didn't come from him. That was what happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment