}

Monday 28 October 2013

Rant and misses.

I miss playing bowling. I miss visiting the arcade and spamming the basketball game till my arm hurts. I miss comfortable silence with the other half. I miss going for picnic and just laying by the beach to the sound of the crashing waves. I miss eating salmon sushi rolls till I really really had enough. I miss going for late night dates with someone special. I miss going out in sweat pants and plain white tee. I miss eating huat kueh with gula melaka. I miss eating putu piring. I miss eating red ruby. I miss the grilled chicken wings and sugar cane with lemon juice at east coast park. I miss eating tulang at beach road. I miss reading on a daily basis. I miss those times where I was diligent with keeping up my fitness level. I miss my polytechnic clique very much. I miss being a pillion. I miss playing captain's ball. I miss my 38kg self. I miss being a waitress.

Okay that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment