}

Wednesday 30 October 2013

Saturday morning.

To some, it may seem crazy to be in town right smack on a Saturday morning but since it was a breakfast date, I thought why not? And besides, I love starting my day early. Even if it means having fresh side salad, half boiled eggs and a cuppa tea on my own before I walked down to Lido for Escape Plan. Honest to goodness, I'm actually enjoying all these alone time and have slowly grown to loving it as well. Scary much? Be my guest. Hahaha. PS: 1) The lady that handled the tickets smiled when I said it's a seat for just one. 2) Movie theater was almost empty = shiokness. 3) The movie's awesome and I highly encourage everyone to watch it please. Love the twist in the midst and at the end of the movie!


I had that lovely orange lacey-printedish skirt for quite a while but never had the chance to wear it because I simply do not know what to pair it with till that.. Saturday morning at 9am hahaha. I'll post a proper photo to further emphasize on how bright and cheerful the design is the next time I have it on. Doubt it'll be the last I'll wear it. :)

 

Renny met me for lunch at Ayam Penyet Ria before we proceed to TWG at Taka. My first time there and definitely not gonna be my last either. The aroma of the Love Me Tea was simply divine and for the record, they've got many other teas. Perhaps a few hundred more? Yeap!
A+ for the interior and they keep up to their standards when it comes to the service as well. The chocolate cake we got with Singapore Breakfast Tea Ice Cream was a weirdly yet nice combo. Not too bad la or maybe it's because I've got crazy Renny sitting right opposite me. The both of us = #jodohverykuat #gojerdontscared #merepektakhabis. Hahahaha. Above all else, the place is really cozy and gives you at ease kinda feel despite the whole atas-ness it excludes. Simple and lovely, just the way I like it.

Later I met my best girl Syaf for "dinner". Our plan for the night was to watch the outdoor movie screening with regards to the Halloween night but unfortunately it rained therefore it's perhaps postponed to a later timing. So just went in to Asian Civilization Museum for the Arts-Halloween performance for a short while before settling for Arab Street. As per usual, Sufi's Corner was our choice and standard chicken wings + sheesha to end the night.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment