}

Monday 28 October 2013

Loving River Island @ ASOS.

Me and Zie almost went crazy when we found out that River Island flagship stores in Vivo City and ION has closed down. I don't know about you babes but I loveeee their dresses, especially those maxi ones, and their cute yet classy purses that they carry. Thank everyone's lucky stars that ASOS still has them and the fact that free shipping applies, I was over the moon, sun and rainbow. Hahaha. 


River Island Asymetric Wrap Dress.


River Island Sleeveless Biker Dress.

 River Island Embellished and Mesh Bodycon Dress.

It's very unlike of me to wearing those (I've pretty much restricted myself to wear black-formal-dresses only to/for work and not for play.) because I don't quite like being all black-ish on a weekend or weekend nights. If you've been following me quite closely, you'll get my kinda style/personality. Haha. But I'm more than willing to try and change is good. Right? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment