}

Friday 17 May 2013

Nike She Runs 5km.



I was glad that my first run was with them girls (especially Atiqah and Imah as they are my travel buddies now hehe). I never thought I was able to complete 5km without having something bad happen to me but I did. Perseverance is key and right after the run, which was last Saturday 11th, my right heel hurts and I've not ran since then. HAHA. 

Been eating like a piggy the past week and I've been feeling extremely guilty. Tons of unhealthy and not to forget, fattening food! Just check out my cheeks now man. Uurgh it'll forever be the death of me. Ps: Check out what I was holding on to after the run? Yes hotdog bun! And that's after I'm done with a can of 100Plus and a banana you know? The evening did not end just there..


Sambal Stingray x Fried Baby Squids x Sambal Kangkung x Cereal Prawns x Sweet and Sour Chicken x Seafood Tom Yum x
tons of Longan Drink and Sugarcane with Lemon!

I definitely was living life to the fullest eh? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment