}

Friday 17 May 2013

Missing in action.

  • Ended my first paper on Tuesday and boy, I've zero confidence in passing well. I'm literally praying for me to atleast clear that module. It wasn't that tough but.. Idk. I felt like I didn't memorize enough to answer my best.
  • Celebrated Dad's 55th and it was a simple affair with the family. I've yet to get him his gift and most probably will do so when I'm done with my second paper which is next Monday. Will head to somewhere after Arab Street or Beach Road to this particular fishing shop to get his stuffs  $$$$. Thank god I'm sharing it with mom. If not.. Sorry dad, too expensive. BEYOND MY BUDGET LIAO! Hahaha.
  • Lotsa revision and memorizing and then work is another thing. Sometimes I wished I'm filthy rich that I don't have to do either. Just chill and enjoy life. Eat, travel, go trekking, bungy jump from every other place, sky dive, snorkel, deep water dive, eat even more, have the luxury of time to be away from social media and do what I love most, read. But.. Fat hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment