}

Thursday 9 May 2013

Cake Spade at Orchid Hotel.



I've known Zenn since I was 15 and I wouldn't say that we are extremely close but atleast we used to. She's one of my close circle of girlfriends and this is the circle with Sylvia Smallie, Letitia Lettuce, Zenn and I. 
Hahaha yeah we have create such nicknames for them two! ;)

It's always either me or her that is the Class Chair Person and the other will be the assistant. It went on for a good 2 years (secondary 3 and 4) and I swear that was one of the best days in STC! We all know that she loved baking and had dreams about opening her own cake shop. Oh my.. 5 to 6 years down the road, she did it! She had an online cake shop before this but to have an outlet? It's simply a big achievement for this lady right here and I, couldn't me more happy for her! 

Each and every slice of her cake are baked to perfection and I'm 100% sure you'll come back for more
Just like the rest would and have done so. ♡


No comments:

Post a Comment