}

Tuesday 7 May 2013

Naturally flavoured water is ♡.

I am super loving the article that I just read and I can't wait to go to my nearest supermarket to get myself some fresh berries, lemons and mint leaves (okay I just need to probably pluck a few leaves from the area in front of my desk hahaha). I shared this on my instagram and I thought I'd blogged about it as well. :P

 

For this, quarter of lime or lemon + raspberries (or any fruit of your choice) and throw them into your jar. Press and twist to release the juices but don't pulverize the fruit. Instead of filling the jar with ice and water, I'm gonna add in green tea with a little bit of all natural honey for added boost! Do note that mint leaves are another best ingredient for your drink too. Of course, plain/filtered water will do just fine. Honestly, I'm not a fan of ice cold drinks and normal-temperature-water-kinda-thing do well for me. Unless of course, it's an extremely scorching day. 


Substitute your sweet drinks and sodas for this please! Just look at how pretty they all are.
If you don't want to drink then I guess there's something wrong with you. Hahaha.

 

Till then! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment