}

Thursday 2 May 2013

Evening with Lumiere Photography (Part2).

After much fussing about what to wear and what theme to follow, Zaimah suggested and called it "Be Yourself Day" and there couldn't be a better theme to follow. I must add that the photos turned our really nice but.. A tad too vibrant for my liking. Haha.

As promised, here are some that I picked out from the whole lot. There were about 100+ shots taken and 30-50 are editted for us. Alrighty, I'll let the picture do the talking..































Super tempted to put down captions of what really happened but then it might spoil the whole look of this post and photos. Hahahaha. It wasn't as easy as I thought it would be because at the end of the day, my jaw hurts from smiling too much. HAHA.
 
 I know I've said this a thousand times, but here it is again, this are the bunch of girls I'll hold on for life. 

Another round of photoshoot in 5 years?

No comments:

Post a Comment