}

Thursday 30 May 2013

I'm out!

Before I leave, I thought I'd fill you guys up on what I've been doing the past week or so.

 

If you've been following me for quite some time, you'd know that I've been wanting the CC SKYE Phyton bracelet for years! No kidding. But because I didn't dare to take the risk to purchase from the official website, I keep postponing it till Just Tangy.sg came into the picture. The lady boss, Sarah was really friendly and efficient. I had a smooth transaction and everything was perfect. It looks even better on my wrist then in the box. Hehe. Anyway, finally I'm on to the next refill of Chanel Chance. I kinda can't wait to finish it all up because I wanna get the other Chanel's parfum! ;)


An asshole step on my foot and ruined the polish to my big toe. Not even 5 mins and it's already destroyed and yes, I could have gone back to have it done but I was rushing for my hair appointment! :( Anyway, I do my classic mani and pedi at FEP and I still have 3 more sessions to go! Would love to try out a different nail place once I'm done. Any recommendations ladies? 


 Many thanks to dear Aini that I got to watch Aerosmith live in Singapore! I wouldn't say I'm his biggest fan but that old man sure did one hell of a performance. Aku confused tengok dia on stage and his ambot sumpah macam Mak Limah. Hahaha okay I'm mean. Will never forget the time when Aini and I just lay on the black garbage back, taking a rest and just "stargazing". Hahaha.


My aunt's Ayam Panggang Madu is the one in the Happy Call, mine is in the oven and I've a feeling that it tasted nothing compared to hers buttttt I think mine wasn't that bad. My parents liked it and I did too! I had a huge drumstick to myself! Hahaha. Could have been better if I did something sambal-ish or spicy because honeslty, honey ain't really my thing. :P


 My third or forth time meeting Renny Tory Baby hahahha she's just one tall weird girl that I get along with really well! Gotta love the other girls too coz they were all nice, pretty and relax kinda people. Can't believe till now that Eriana is my sister's secondary school mate's sister and Zu works at BB Poly. I mean cmon, how can we be so near and connected  
We had a cutie picnic at Botanics and then moved on to ION for Starbucks and I did lil shopping! Will share with you guys the damages that was done very soon. LOVE WHAT I BOUGHT. L'Occitane and Melissa 4eva. Hehehe.


No comments:

Post a Comment