}

Tuesday 2 July 2013

Avicii at Siloso > Mary's Wedding Reception at Nabins > Esplanade Outdoor Performance.

It's been a while since I last went out and truly enjoyed myself. Sometimes I get worried for myself. Haha. I just hate falling sick because I'm an idiot weakling, really.

Anyway..


Again, many many thanks to Issy for the tickets and Zaimah for asking me along! I went ahead despite feeling under the weather because I thought I'd put the complimentary tickets to good use. Andddd hell yeah I did hahaha. I'll never forget the night or rather, morning because we danced in the rain. C'mon it's not often that you get to party in the rain and never in my wildest dream would I go for a foam party. This was the closest I could get and happy was an understatement. :)

Just a quick impromptu video for you lucky people. PRESS PLAY. Hahahaha.


Always a joy to see another one bites the dust. Weddings always have a certain feeling to it. An overwhelming happy feeling because two people are finally gonna be halal together. It's just beautiful. I'm sorry if I lack of a better usage of word here but guys, 8.30am right now hahaha.

Gotta love the idea of having the solemnization at Masjid Sultan followed by reception at Nabins. Congratulations again to Mary and Farhan. Blissful marriage and may you both last long forever and ever! xx

  

You don't know how geram I am when I see cute chubby babies. That's Sharleez Alysa and please don't mind my face. Just concentrate on the cutie botak girl! MAJOR LOVE FOR HER PLEASE. Sharleez is Wan Sarah's 2nd daughter and right now, she's having her 3rd child and it's a baby boy! Omgggg I can't believe it either but a mummy's gotta do what a mummy's gotta do. Hehe.

And that we girls proceed to.. Esplanade for some "reliving of the younger days". :P


It's been a while since we last were at the outdoor theatre for a live performance. That night just makes me reminisce.. Hahaha funny, young and care-free days are over but one thing that's for sure, funnier days (though a lil more serious because we are all working adults. Oh god I feel old typing that out already! ) are here to come. Who knows.. ;)

Of course, the night isn't complete without food. Shah Alam for Roti John, Maggie Goreng and Teh Tarik. With none others than my favourite girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment