}

Wednesday 31 July 2013

Rule of thumb.


Life is too short to waste time on people who wouldn't waste their's on you.

Okay moving onnnn, I've got lots to share but I think I'll have it up on a different post. Basically it'll be about how I spent my weekends (Thursday, Friday and Saturday) with my gfs but that has got to be on hold because I want to have it pretty detailed and also, wait for the photos to be uploaded from my phone to my work desktop. Don't want to jinx work but lately, I've got plenty of time to do whatever I want. Did I mention that I've finally booked my accommodation to Krabi!? Hehe can't wait for the tickets. I just need final confirmation from Zie as to whether she is going with me or not which btw, have been taking quite a while. Till then lovelies! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment