}

Monday 22 July 2013

Hope when you take that jump you don't fear the fall.

You know what? I can't believe I've yet to blog about my short trip to KL and here I am shortlisting hotels/resorts for my upcoming trip. I'm supposed to go with Zie but I'm not very sure if she'll be able to make it as she seems pretty busy lately. Nvm that, I thought I'd just inform her later and do the bookings myself because my mind is kinda decided. I'll go ahead with or without a company.

4D3N to be spent by the beach, kayaking into beautiful limestone caves, perhaps be able to do a deep water solo (I was told that I need to be in a group of 4 to do it but oh wells, we'll see how), a lil rock climbing at Railay, sweet body scrubs and lotsa Thai food.

I'm very sure that nothing can get any better than what I've planned. Though that being said, I want this trip to be as free and easy as possible. I can't be bothered to ask for people's opinion nor having to keep a look out for others. It's gonna be as independent as possible.

Now, to pray that everything will fall in place and that I'll be safe and sound to and fro SIN. I need this retreat and I've never been so sure of doing something (on my own) ever before.

No comments:

Post a Comment