}

Monday 8 July 2013

Why isn't my widget working?

Have gottten used to Laduree and many thanks to none other than our photographer from Werkz. I Major love goes to the Pistachio and Chocolate (like duh hehehe) flavour! Aside from hot Mocha, my next favourite hot drink for the norm Starbucks would be Cocoa Cappuccino! But not all places does the drink right. I usually have mine on campus at UTown NUS because...  I spent half my daily life there. Hahahaha.


Met up with Renny on one of the Saturday morning for breakfast an a quick catch up over Eggs Ben and Salmon Scramble. I really appreciate the time this girl had for me even though she only had a few hours of sleep the night before. If you're reading this, sayang kau. Hehe. + I cannot wait to give the Clarins Brightening Exfoliator a try this week and share with you babes out there on how good/bad the product is. Been reading a lot of beauty blogs and the bloggers can't seem to stop raving bout it!

Apologies for the abrupt end but I gtg! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment